Sunday, February 15, 2015

P.F. Changs: Deliciously Gluten Free

While on my trip in Austin, another restaurant I went to was P.F. Chang's. Their gluten free options were listed on the menu, and the bartender (I sat at the bar since they were so busy) was quite knowledgeable about the gluten free options. 
I ordered the Chicken Fried Rice and was quite surprised when the brought out the plate. There was so much food!

It was absolutely delicious. They rice was cooked fantastically and the chicken was moist and tasty. Of course since I am a girl who loves food, I didn't stop there. I had to try some dessert. They have a Chocolate dome dessert, and anyone who knows me, knows my love of chocolate.

It was almost too pretty to eat. It came with strawberries, blueberries, a sprig of mint, and the berry sauce. The sauce was the perfect compliment to the richness of the chocolate. 
P.F Chang's delivered an amazingly delicious and filling meal. This is a restaurant I will be visiting any time I am in a town that has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment