Monday, September 21, 2015

Send Me Gluten Free: It's Like Gluten Free Christmas Every Month!

I have always had a love for trying new gluten free products. However, that need to constantly try new things can be quite expensive after a while. Thankfully, there is a convenient and affordable way to try gluten free products that are even delivered to your door!

Send Me Gluten Free is a subscription box that is delivered to your door each month with new gluten free foods to try. Plus, you also get a bundle of coupons in the box. It's like gluten free Christmas every month!

What I love about this box is that it has products that I have not heard of or tried, and I get to try them without purchasing a full size product that I may or may not like. The snack size samples are also great for me to stash in my desk for when I get hungry at work and need a little pick me up to get me through the day. 


Here's a look at the box I received this month. As you can see, it has a ton of products inside. The box contained items like Qwackers, Choco Rocks, and 
Massel 7s Vegetable Bouillon Cubes, just to name a few.


Here's a look at all of the coupons inside the box for this month. With everything that you get in this box, it is certainly a steal! 

Send Me Gluten Free is certainly worth $19.95 per month plus $5 shipping. That price, of course, is if you just order one month. The longer your subscription, the better the price you get.

If you would like to get your hands on a subscription, you can do so at http://www.sendmeglutenfree.com. You can get 20% off any subscription when you use the code BLOG20.

Now, it's giveaway time! If you would like to try out a Send Me Gluten Free box, just comment on this blog post with your number one reason for wanting to try it. I'll select a winner on September 30th! Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment